Mechanical Design Division
C & T Tool and Machine Inc. use a comprehensive Quality Management System. This entails that from the initial design to the final manufacturing process, all of our products are afforded the attention to quality that ensures the customer’s requirements are met or exceeded.
This quality management system is audited yearly by Orion Registrar, Inc. to maintain our compliance to the ISO 9001:2008 designation we hold.
Final assembly, testing and customer acceptance within our facility prior to shipment guarantees the quality of our products and we are pleased to back up this commitment through a comprehensive warranty for each product.
The C & T Tool and Machine Inc. Mechanical Design Division can provide clients with a wide range of technical design expertise, ranging from small plastic de-gating fixtures to large Bearing Oil Cooling Systems for hydroelectric power generation.
In the past our group has designed and manufactured a variety of machinery, tooling and fixtures for a variety of operations including:
- Automatic welding, brazing, countersinking
- Machining and assembly of small to large components
- Retaining clip placement and insertion
- Secondary machining operations including de-gating, weld flash trimming and nibbling
- Drilling and tapping
- Stud setting
- Horizontal / Vertical Tooling
- Pneumatic / Hydraulic presses
- Multiple Task Machines and manipulators
- Ingot feeders
- Assembly fixtures poke yoke, staging fixtures, part verification systems
Our Mechanical Design Team is pleased to provide you with a variety of machine design solutions by taking advantage of our extensive design expertise.
Solidworks together with Fea Simulation (Finite Element Analysis) allow our design group to better envision and test functionality prior to review and manufacture, ensuring product safety compliance as well as long life.
From single stage machines to complicated multi-station assembly fixtures, the C & T Tool and Machine Inc. design group can sit with our clients to solve any assembly problem on time and within budget.
Our Electrical division offers a complete range of electrical design and manufacturing solutions. Some of the software packages we use include:
- SEE Electrical Expert
- Allen Bradley PLC & Panel View Programming
These are just some of the software packages used to design, program and manufacture a varied array of products. Our products include, but are not limited to:
- Control panel building and design for power generation plants and industrial facilities
- Motion control
- Part placement and inspection
- Vision systems
- Safety sensory systems
- Large and small motor control
Whether your requirements are large or small, we can provide customized solutions for all your electrical and control (hydraulic, pneumatic) needs.